Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stoked! (also, gear list)

I'm just happy about life right now, in this moment. I've got some of the best equipment I've ever had either in hand or on the way. and I'm finally learning how to use it. New songs are coming along great, and as weird as it is to say, I work better alone than I ever did with most (MOST) people. My drumming is getting better, recording is not only fun as hell but it's a learning experience. I want to produce the best music possible from my bedroom; that's my mission, dammit. I'm a long way from there, but its gonna happen. Anyway, heres what I have:

SOFTWARE:
Cakewalk SONAR Home Studio 7
HARDWARE:
Toshiba Satellite L305
550G External Memory
INTERFACE:
Lexicon Alpha
MIXER:
Peavey PV6
MICS:
Sennheiser e609
Nady DM70
(2) RadioShack Omnidirectional Mics
on the way: (2) CAD CM217
AMPS:
Randall 120 RHS
GUITARS/BASS:
Ibanez RG350M
ESP/LTD H-250 (discontinued 2007 model)
ESP/LTD MH-53
Schecter Omen 6
Fender Starcaster
ESP/LTD F-104 (bass)
DRUMS:
DDrum Diablo 5-pc
14 in. snare
12 in. rack tom
14 in. floor tom
16 in. floor tom
22 x 20 bass drum
Tama Iron Cobra Jr's pedals
Gibraltar Hardware
Zildjian 18 in. rock crash (2)
Zildjian 14 in. crash
Zildjian 14 in. hi-hats
Sabian 10 in. splash
Wuhan 16 in. China

No comments:

Post a Comment