Wednesday, September 15, 2010

apologies already?

yeah, sorry about the typographical errors and such. posted a link to this blog on ultimate-guitar.com and got the usual close minded "these bands all suck" message. BUT did get one constructive comment: "poor writing and terrible bands. kthx" well said, sir. to the point, I'll be sure to actually proofread these from now on. and this isn't a blog for every metal fan in the world. these are gonna be bands I like, and fans of these bands are who I'm talking to. them, and open-minded dudes who are willing to try something other than accepted metal. so, if you're not into the bands I post about, go ahead and just fuck right off. if you do like em, even better. let me know. recommend me stuff, I'll try anything once. that's about I had to say, Imaginary Readers. carry on

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? Anyone who's critiquing a BLOG for "poor writing" and grammar shit needs to grow the fuck up. It's a BLOG! Jesus.

    Just keep posting. Don't let assholes bring you down. :]

    ReplyDelete